OverviewTick off Londons most famous sights in one day with a 3.5-hour royal sightseeing tour and Thames River cruise. Travel by coach through the English capitals most recognizable areas and see top attractions like Kensington Palace and Big Ben. Then, watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace before strolling to the Thames River for your cruise. Travel between Westminster and Tower Pier, gliding past Londons most noteworthy attractions, including the London Eye and the Tower of London.
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourStart with a pickup from Victoria Coach Station, and then kick off your morning tour with a panoramic drive to Kensington Palace, once home to Princess Diana. Pop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones and listen to your guide’s commentary about each site. On route, see the Royal Albert Hall, where many famous concerts are held, and the Albert Memorial.
Continue to Trafalgar Square, passing Whitehall and the Prime Minister’s residence on Downing Street. On arrival at Parliament Square, take in more top London sights including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
Next, head to St James’s Park and Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Look on in delight as the Queen’s Foot Guards — clothed in crimson tunics and bearskin hats — march in time to drumbeats from a military band.
Your coach tour then finishes in Trafalgar Square, leaving you only a short walk from the Thames River. Make your own way to either Westminster Pier or Tower Pier to catch your Thames River cruise boat. Show your one-way ticket and then find yourself a seat on the open-air upper deck, or settle into a window-side seat in the heated lower saloon area.
With your camera in hand, gaze out over the water as you pass iconic London attractions such as London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the Shard. Learn the history behind each sight from the live commentary and help yourself to refreshments (own expense) from the onboard bar.
After roughly 45 minutes on the water, your cruise concludes at Tower Pier, if you boarded at Westminster Pier, or Westminster Pier, if you boarded at Tower Pier.
Inclusions for Royal London Sightseeing Tour With Changing Of The Guard Ceremony And Thames River Cruise
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Panoramic tour of London
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- 1-way Thames River cruise (approximately 40-45 minutes)
- Live commentary
Exclusions for Royal London Sightseeing Tour With Changing Of The Guard Ceremony And Thames River Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace
Thames River cruise is from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier or Westminster Pier to Tower Pier
Refer to voucher for cruise departure times
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.