Royal Observatory And London Thames River Cruise
OverviewEnjoy two of London’s great attractions with this stunning and flexible tour of the river Thames with entrance to the world-famous Royal Observatory in Greenwich! Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from any of four conveniently located piers as many times as you like for 24 hours, before discovering the past, present and future wonders of astronomy at the Royal Observatory. Explore how great scientists first mapped the seas and the stars, and then stand astride two hemispheres at the home of Greenwich Mean Time and the world-famous Meridian Line.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourMake your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Alight at your leisure at Greenwich Pier and stroll up to the Greenwich Royal Observatory for sweeping views over Greenwich Park and the Thames River.
On arrival, learn how great scientists first mapped the seas and the stars, and stand astride two hemispheres at the home of Greenwich Mean Time and the world-famous Meridian Line. Touch a 4.5 billion year-old meteorite, watch how the universe was formed,, and guide a space mission to unravel the mysteries of the cosmos!
Inclusions for Royal Observatory And London Thames River Cruise
- Entrance fee to the Royal Observatory
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Royal Observatory And London Thames River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers should check opening times of Royal Observatory prior to purchasing tickets.
Please note: Royal Observatory tickets are valid for 48hrs from time of issuance for one entry per person
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.