No trip to Toronto is complete without a visit to the Royal Ontario Museum, Canada’s largest museum of world cultures and natural history. Explore stunning galleries of dinosaurs, Canada’s First Peoples, ancient Egypt, minerals and gems, and more. With world-class shopping and dining and breathtaking architecture, the ROM is your gateway to the world.
- Special Offer
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Discover the Royal Ontario Museum, where jaw-dropping dinos, glittering gems and mysterious mummies are just a few of the treasures on display. Expect extraordinary experiences as you and your family explore how the earth and its cultures have evolved, and how the changes we face today will shape the world we’ll live in tomorrow. General admission includes four floors of extraordinary galleries and exhibitions, with family-friendly experiences for kids of all ages.
You can upgrade to General Admission & Blue Whale exhibit ticket, where you'll discover a story bigger than all of us in the ROM original exhibition Out of the Depths: The Blue Whale Story and come face to face with the world's largest animal...ever. See the exhibit on display until September 4, 2017.
Inclusions for Royal Ontario Museum Ticket
- Four floors of extraordinary galleries and exhibitions to explore
- Family-friendly experiences for kids of all ages
Exclusions for Royal Ontario Museum Ticket
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants (ages 0 to 3 yrs) are free and do not require a ticket
Find unique gifts for that special someone or take home a memento of your visit at the ROM Boutique, where you’ll find a wide selection of special books, artwork, stationery, ceramics, home décor, personal accessories, multi-media and much more
Druxy's ROM Cafe offers diverse meals with fresh, healthy, affordable choices for the whole family
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.