Royal Tour - LondonWrite a Review
See the two most coveted ceremonies of London with this tour. If you want to explore the royal side of London, then witnessing the ‘Changing of guard’ and the ‘Changing of Lifeguard” ceremony should be on the top of your list. This tour covers both and also gives you an insight into the royal history.
- The majestic Trafalgar Square and Nelson's Column.
- Admiralty Arch
- The extraordinary Change of the Lifeguard Ceremony (involving the Household Cavalry).
- Buckingham Palace
- St James Palace
- Part of the Change of the Guard (involving the Queen's Guard).
- And walk through St James Park and along the Mall!
Know More about this tour
If you have come to London to see pomp and circumstance, then this is your dream tour. During a jaw droppingly beautiful 2 hours your guide will introduce you to the two most extraordinary ceremonies in London - Changing the Lifeguard and Changing the Guard.
You'll witness the grand spectacle of the Household Cavalry performing an ancient ceremony at Horseguards Parade, discover the incredible history behind the event, and find out why a King's execution had long lasting consequences.
Next you'll enjoy a stroll through the beautiful St James Park and onto the Mall - processional route to Buckingham Palace - taking in stately homes and palaces. Then comes the grand finale of the end of the Change of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, where you'll see the Queen's Guard in their bearskin hats march directly toward you accompanied by drummers!
You can guarantee the most professional and experienced guides will position you within a few feet of all the action and leave you with your favourite memory of London.
This tour is suitable for those who wish to see parts of both famous ceremonies in London, and takes place at a more leisurely pace than our celebrated Changing the Guard tour.
Inclusions for Royal Tour
- Guarantee of the most professional and experienced guide.
- You'll enjoy a stroll through the beautiful St James Park and onto the Mall.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour