Rozafa Castle With A Private Guide - Podgorica
OverviewHave an unforgettable experience at the Rozafa Castle in Shkodër and visit the museum for a better understanding of its history and surroundings. Learn about the legend of the woman who got walled in alive inside the castle walls. Visit one of the most prominent castles from the 4th-century Explore the museum of the castle for a better understanding of the Illyrian people Learn about the castle myths and legends Enjoy the panoramic vistas of the Drin, Kir and Buna rivers from the castle top
Know More about this tourVisit Rozafa Castle and museum in Shkodër. The museum showcases artifacts from the Hellenistic and medieval periods up until World War I. As you walk along the Illyrian walls from the 4th-century BC, you will learn about the history and the vivid legend of the woman who got walled in alive within the castle walls. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the breathtaking views over the confluence of the Buna, Drin and Kir rivers.
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Shkodër and walk up through the cobblestones street to the entrance of the castle. Along the way, you will be rewarded with fantastic views of Shkodra Lake and the Lead Mosque. In addition you will get to know more about the peoples history and how they survived through different occupations.
The next stop is the museum that sheds light on every stone and ruin you have visited so far, giving answers to the questions you might have had throughout the tour. Once inside the museum, you will see the monument of Rozafa feeding her baby from the walls. Finish off by soaking up the breathtaking views of Tarabosh mountain and Shkodra Lake and enjoy some free time to shoot pictures.
Inclusions for Rozafa Castle With A Private Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Entrance fee to all historic sites
Exclusions for Rozafa Castle With A Private Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.