Rum Tasting Tour Of Casa Bacardí
OverviewAwaken your spirit with a Bacardrum tasting. Allow one of the expert brand specialists to show you why Bacard is known as the 'king of the rums and the rum of the kings'.Participate inthis 90-minute distillery tour and rum tasting experience. Discover why Casa Bacardis the second most visited attraction in all of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your host at the Bacard Pavilion to learn about the attributes of the finest rums within the Bacard portfolio. Enjoy the magnificent roster chosen by the master blender such as Bacard Carta Blanca, Bacard Gran Reserva Maestro de Ron, Bacard Gran Reserva 8 Aos, Bacard Reserva Limitada and the exclusive Casa Bacard Special Reserve, which is not sold anywhere else in the world. The tour includes a commemorative Bacard cup in order to enjoy your special welcome cocktail. Get ready to experience a world class tasting of the finest Bacard rums. The experience also includes a distillery tour and access to the Cathedral of Rums, all led by a knowledgeable brand specialist. At the end of the tasting, you will receive an honorary Bacard certificate.
Don't forget to visit the Bacardgift shop and find an array of Bacard Rums, souvenirs and collectibles (at own expense). Enjoy the view of Old San Juan from a pavilion thats shaped like a bat, or just sit back and relax within the on-site restaurant, Georgina,and savor new culinary delights. Casa Bacard hasbecome a must-seewhenvisiting Puerto Rico.
Inclusions for Rum Tasting Tour Of Casa Bacardí
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Commemorative Bacard cup
- Welcome cocktail
- Honorary Certificate of Completion
Exclusions for Rum Tasting Tour Of Casa Bacardí
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and additional drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years, minors are not allowed
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Tour is wheelchair accessible only to the first floor of the distillery
It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.