Rural Hanoi Day Trip Including Thien Ha CaveWrite a Review
From USD 139
OverviewTake a car ride south of Hanoi to discover the wildly different world of the Ninh Binh province. Discover the lush vegetation, limestone mountains, lakes and canals, floating flora & fauna, peaceful villages, stilt houses and Galaxy Grotto. Which is a captivating cave filled with thousands of sparkling stalactites.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBe ready for this particularly interesting beautyupon pick-up from your hotel for a 2.5-hour drive South of Hanoi to Ninh Binh province. Arriving in Tho Ha village, travel by bicycle (5-15 km) around the village. We will take in the local sights, passing by the village church, schools, lakes and houses of local villagers.
Also join the locals for cooking activities and enjoy the lunch you have prepared at the Tho Ha village restaurant. After that, you will take a row boat through the small canals of the Ben River. This 1km stretch of water is a floating habitat for all types of flora and fauna. You will then take the footpath along the rocky foothills of Tuong Mountain to reach the Thien Ha cave. This large cave that has a length of 700m, including 200m of dry cave filled with beautiful stalactites and 500m of the a water cave named “Galaxy” which appears as a curling line under thousands of sparkling stalactites. You will then take the boat to the sampan back to a stilt house in Tho Ha Village and return to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Rural Hanoi Day Trip Including Thien Ha Cave
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Boat trip
- English speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Rural Hanoi Day Trip Including Thien Ha Cave
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.