Rural Mallorca Tour With Local Lunch - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewThis 7-hour excursion in Mallorca takes you to the rural areas of the northern part of the island including a typical lunch with local food and wine products. You will visit local villages like Maria de la Salut and Binissalem and will have the opportunity to discover their markets and cooking traditions with your guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Even though Mallorca is famous for its crystal clear waters and white sanded beaches the inland villages are just as stunning. Going on the excursion Rural Mallorca is the perfect opportunity to discover a different side of the island, a side off the beaten track which has been kept unspoilt by tourism. During this tour we intend to make your time in Mallorca that little more special and offer you the chance to experience, at least for a day, the island in a more authentic and traditional way. Our knowledgeable guide will be giving you information throughout the whole excursion. Therefore you will not only live a day to remember but you will also have a great insight in how life in Mallorca used to be.
Hop on the coach and relax as you head towards the tiny village of Maria de la Salut where you will see a perfect example of a rural town in Mallorca. Discover local ingredients and you walk through the small weekly market. You will then be driven through the interior of the island as your guide informs you about the local gastronomy and many other interesting facts.
The next stop is in the inland village Binissalem known for its wine produce. We will visit a traditional wine bodega where we will buy the wine for lunch. The wine cellar is set in a typical mallorcan farmhouse which the guide will show you around. You will also have time to visit the market, and you can help the guide on selecting the products we will be using for lunch.
Once we have everything we need for lunch we will head to an old farm cottage in Santa Maria where we will prepare some of the most typical mallorcan dishes so you can learn a little more about the island gastronomy. You can either take part, watch or just relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings the cottage is in. The menu consists of freshly grilled meat, local salad, pa amb oli and fresh fruit from the island. Lunch will be prepared with the products the guide has bought during the excursion.
Inclusions for Rural Mallorca Tour With Local Lunch
- Lunch: pa amb oli, mallorcan salad, selection of meat on the BBQ and fresh fruit
- Drinks during lunch: wine, soft drink and water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels from the North area of Mallorca)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Rural Mallorca Tour With Local Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wine tasting of 5 wines in Binissalem (extra 2)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
if you are staying in the south area, you can come to the departure point in the north area by public bus
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.