This rural experience it's a privilege an intimate contact between nature, culture and local daily life. Starting with the wild bulls, one of the biggest popular traditions of this island, you go up to the fields to see how they are treated and to know a little about the history of the famous rope bullfights. We value this experience with a visit in a tractor by the pastures where you can help and assist feeding the bulls. Next, you will have the opportunity to feed the sheep and the chickens, as well as assist in field milking a cow. o finish this tour, you will visit the Rattles Museum. This is an art almost extinguished, classified by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, this place in Terceira island is the only place in the Azores where you can still see how to do it. The rattle is the object place at the neck of the animals allowing the farmer to easily detect its location.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
09:30am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Hotel pick up and drop off included in your Hotel. , We departure from our office in Terceira Mar Hotel.
OverviewDuring a 3 hour experience come and feed the wild bulls, sheep, goats, watch a cow being milked by hand and try the raw milk.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.