Russian Classical Music Concert In A Palace In St. Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewA Must-See for all admirers of Russian Classical Music - a great private concert in a beautiful palatial setting. Limited to 70 guests only.Choose one of the options that suits your needs best: Show Ticket Only or Combined with a round trip transfer from your centrally located hotel.
- Excellent value for money
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourTreat yourself to a concert of Russian classical music in a luxurious Barocco style palace in St.Petersburg, Russia.
You will hear an incredible collection of Russian musical masterpieces recognized by time and generations, performed by the orchestra of St Petersburg. The concert takes place in one of the sumptuous palaces of St Petersburg. Guests will be impressed to see the richly decorated palatial interiors which even appealto demanding audience. Before the concert the guests will be shown around the palace and will hear some facts from its history. Moreover the guests will be offered to treat themselves with a glass of sparkling wine whereupon they will be invited to enjoy masterpieces of Russian classic music of such genius as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many other outstanding composers.
The evening will immerse you in theatmosphere of Russian aristocracy.
Duration of the show:1.5 hours (welcome tour with drink plus the actual show)
A welcome drink is served in one of the palace halls during the short tour.
Seats are unassigned, so feel free to take the one you like best.
Actual concert duration is approximately 40-60 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received.
Inclusions for Russian Classical Music Concert In A Palace In St. Petersburg
- Concert ticket (that will be delivered to your hotel the day before the show if you order ticket only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if appropriate option is chosen; the driver will deliver your tickets)
Exclusions for Russian Classical Music Concert In A Palace In St. Petersburg
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (outside St.Petersburg or if not requested)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Tickets will be delivered to hotel the day before the show (IF no transfer is booked). When an option with transfer is booked - your driver will bring your tickets.
No video and audio recording permitted.
No professional or flash photography.
Available show times: 19:30
Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out. Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability.
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
100 USD surcharge is applicable for all CRUISE SHIP reservations irrespective of group size. (Payable to the driver at time of pick-up). Ticket Only Option is not available for cruise ship passengers.
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, passport details for all passengers: Name as in Passport, Passport Number, Date of Birth, Citizenship. Visa-Free paperwork will be processed within 24 hours and emailed to you.
Please note that this tour is NOT available for cruise passengers who are placing a reservation less than 5 BUSINESS DAYS in advance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Cooking Class: Russian traditional Blini with red caviar and Shchi in pipkin
- Russian Bath Experience at Yamskaya Banya in St Petersburg with 3-Course Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka
- Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport Transfer Service
- St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour
- Private Tour: St Petersburg Walking Tour
- Gifts or Fashion Shopping with a Local in St.Petersburg