Russian Fairy-Tale House In St.Petersburg - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
From USD 275
OverviewAre you travelling with kids? Do you want to make the trip unforgettable and unique for them? Then visit TheRussian Fairy-Tale House with a private interactive theatre performance to make them feel as in a real fairy-tale! The age is doesn't matter! Here you can find different performances that will be interesting both for the little ones (from 1 y.o.) and for older ones (up to 12 y.o.). The tour includes your private guide, who will accompany you and interpret the action, and your private driver that will drive you to/from the classlocation.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be met by your private guide and driver at the lobby of your hotel and depart to the class location. The performance's duration is about 1-1,5 hour.
The Russian Fairy-Tale House (in Russian ‘Skazkin Dom’) is an interactive museum-theatre, where your kids are welcome to learn some national Russian fairytales and meet with the most popular fairy-tale characters. They offer interactive programs for different age groups - from 1 year old to 12 years old.
You and your kids will see Russian house (izba) and Russian oven (pech’, pechka) and will be introduced to Russian traditions. A kid will have an opportunity to climb into the oven hiding from the wolf, find the gold key and even get acquainted with the Russian Ded Moroz (if you’re in St. Petersburg during New Year holidays). Your personal tour guide will interpret the performance for your family and will help your kids be incorporated into the activity on a native language!
All performances are prepared by professional theatre artists in a colourful themed decorations. Since it's an interactive performance, your kids are welcome to touch and climb everything!
You'll have a private a/c vehicle (size depends on the group's size) with a personal professional driver, that will deliver you to and from the Fairy-Tale House location. The Russian Fairy-Tale House has 2 offices (one in the city center near the Alexandrovsky Garden and another one in a more local residential area).
For groups of 7 and more people, audio-head sets are included for your convenience.
Inclusions for Russian Fairy-Tale House In St.Petersburg
- Professional guide (English/Spanish, other languages are upon request and require an additional charge)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 7 and more people)
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
Exclusions for Russian Fairy-Tale House In St.Petersburg
- Food and drinks
- Personal purchases
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Port fees for cruise passengers (payable direct)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour can be arranged both as an independent one and as an additional tour, that can be incorporated into any other tour program.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.