- 2-hour classical music experience at St Petersburgs Palace
- Visit of the unique palace of the Romanov dynasty (Tsar's family of Russia)
- Sip on a glass of sparkling wine and see the beautiful main halls of the house on a pre-concert tour
- Enjoy a 1-hour concert in the magnificent Hall, performed by a St Petersburg orchestra
- Absorb the splendid setting as you enjoy music by Russian composers such as Tchaikovsky and Stravinsky
What You Can Expect
Vladimir Palace interiors Treat yourself to a concert of Russian classical music in a luxurious Barocco style palace in St.Petersburg, Russia. You will hear an incredible collection of Russian musical masterpieces recognized by time and generations, performed by the orchestra of St Petersburg. The concert takes place in one of the sumptuous palaces of St Petersburg. Guests will be impressed to see the richly decorated palatial interiors which even appeal to demanding audience. Before the concert the guests will be shown around the palace and will hear some facts from its history. Moreover the guests will be offered to treat themselves with a glass of sparkling wine whereupon they will be invited to enjoy masterpieces of Russian classic music of such genius as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many other outstanding composers. The evening will immerse you in the atmosphere of Russian aristocracy.
Duration of the show:
2 hours (welcome tour with drink plus the actual show) A welcome drink is served in one of the palace halls during the short tour. Seats are unassigned, so feel free to take the one you like best. Actual concert duration is approximately 60-85 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received.