Rustic Art Deco Walking Tour Through Chippendale And Redfern Including Lunch - SydneyWrite a Review
OverviewYour Chippendale and Redfern itinerary snakes through ultra-hip contemporary art galleries, quirky furnishing and décor shops, a rustic quintessentially Sydney café, and the best gelateria in the area. Choose between a 3-hour tour starts with a coffee, includes a light lunch, and finishes with a hand-crafted gelato or upgrade to the 4-hour tour and include a sit-down lunch and drink.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Embark on a walking tour of two of Sydney’s most up-and-coming and sough-after neighbourhoods: Chippendale and Redfern.
Begin your 3-hour tour at the newly renovated Old Clare Hotel and explore Central Park — a recently completed mixed-use development featuring boutique stores, restaurants and ample open space.
Continue away from Parramatta Road into the heart of bohemian Chippendale, strolling among quirky shops and art galleries. Along the way stop for some coffee at a local cafe and savour some people-watching as you sip.
Eventually you’ll reach Redfern, known for its Aboriginal culture and street murals highlighting the historical course of Australia’s indigenous peoples in urban communities. Discover hidden-away shops, including some highly entertaining interior design spaces, as you go.
Inclusions for Rustic Art Deco Walking Tour Through Chippendale And Redfern Including Lunch
Exclusions for Rustic Art Deco Walking Tour Through Chippendale And Redfern Including Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (unless requested)
Must be 18-years-old or older to drink
Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking (we need at least 48 hours notice)
Involves a moderate amount of walking
Due to uneven surfaces, we don't recommend this tour for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Tours run rain or shine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.