RZR Beach & Desert Tour Double Rider - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewDare to live an adventure full of adrenaline! Drive an ATV full speed across Los Cabos beautiful beaches and desert. Careen down slopes and large sand dunes, traverse semi-arid solitary prairies, cross little water streams and gorges.
Know More about this tourLive an exciting tour by the beautiful beaches and the mystical desert of Los Cabos. During this RZR Beach & Desert Tour zoom up and down hills and sand dunes around movie-set-like scenery across the desert and dry bush.
Dare to catch a fleeting glimpse of local fauna at every corner every now and then, like rabbits, foxes, deer, snakes, reptiles, insects and what you have. Tackle sharp turns, abrupt hills, and tall sand dunes; traverse lonely backroads on your powerful and sturdy vehicle.
So, hurl your Polaris Razor 2014 800 or 2015 900, and feel how the breeze starts changing as you approach the sea. Take in the exciting contrast of golden sand against the blue hues of the ocean and the incredible palette overhead of an incredible sky.
Dont forget a quite interesting stop is in store for a visit to the Serpentarium. There youll see for yourself the kind of fauna that lurks in these parts of Mexico. So, besides having tons of fun on those incredible machines, youll learn a bit of zoology in the bargain!
Inclusions for RZR Beach & Desert Tour Double Rider
- Round trip transportation, bilingual guides, helmets, goggles, bandanas and water. Visit to the Herpetarium and Ecological Reserve.
Exclusions for RZR Beach & Desert Tour Double Rider
- Park's access fee (per person) and collision insurance (per Razor). Photographs, meals and beverages.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Wear clothes that can get dirty, sneakers, sunglasses, and hat or cap. Bring sunscreen and cash for parks access fee, collision insurance, meals, beverages or photos. This tour is not recommended for travelers with neck or back injuries.
Children under 4 years are not allowed; from 5 to 15 years, cannot drive and must be accompanied by an adult; and from 16 years and over, may drive with the acceptance of liability signature of an adult or with a driving license. People under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs are not allowed.
Price is per passenger. Minimum 2 passengers to book.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale Watching: Humpback Whales in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Sunset Cruise Plus Tequila Tasting and Taco Dinner
- Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
- 1-Hour SUP Rental in Cabo San Lucas
- Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- ATV Tour in Baja California
- ATV and Pacific Horseback Riding Combo Tour