São Paulo City Walking Tour - Sao Paulo
OverviewTour through some of São Paulo's most famous locations known for their beauty and history. While walking through the urban city streets, become enchanted by the scenery and learn first-hand of São Paulo's unique culture. With over 7 stops, this half-day tour is sure to be a great introduction to the city for first-time travelers.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your central Sao Paulo hotel at 9am, set out for Sao Paulo's historic center to begin your walking tour.
Stop by the 19th-centuryEstao da Luz to admire its unique architecture, then follow your guide around the old center on foot. Pause to marvel at theEdificio Italia, one of the city's most beautiful buildings; see the grandMunicipal Theater; and stroll over theViaduto do Ch, enjoying views over the idyllicAnhangaba Park.
Hop back on the busto Sao Paulo'sLiberdade neighborhood, home to one of the world's largest Japanese communities outside of Japan, and soak up the atmosphere as you stroll around the vibrant shops, markets, and temples. Continue into thePaulista district, to see the high-rise buildings of the modern financial district, stop by the MASP Museum, and enjoy window shopping along the luxury shopping boulevard ofRuaOscar Freire.
Finally, head to Ibirapuera Park, Sao Paulo's largest park, where you'll have time to explorethebeautiful gardens, pose for photos by the landmark Bandeirantes Monument, and admire the futuristic architectureofOscar Niemeyer.
After a morning taking inthe city's highlights, yourtour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 1pm.
Inclusions for São Paulo City Walking Tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for São Paulo City Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Easy level walking tour: transport provided between city neighborhoods
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: So Paulo Hotels to Congonhas Airport
- Private Tour: Aparecida do Norte Religious Tour
- So Paulo Private City Tour
- Private Tour: So Paulo City Tour
- Private Street Art Tour of So Paulo
- Urban Art Tour of So Paulo Including Popular Brazilian Drinks
- Private Tour of Embu das Artes
- Half-Day City Tour of So Paulo