São Paulo Private Tour From Santos Cruise Terminal
OverviewSightseeing through the main tourist spots of the city of São Paulo, which is the world's thirteenth largest city by population. It's a cosmopolitan, melting pot city, home town of the largest Italian, Arab and Japanese diaspora.
- Port pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tourYour experience will start with a pickup service in a private vehicle from Santos Cruise Ship Terminal (without luggages).
Sightseeing through the main tourist spots in the city of So Paulo such as Paulista Avenue, the most important avenue in So Paulo and generally related as the most expensive real estate anywhere in Latin America. Jardins neighborhood and Oscar Freire Street, one of the most luxurious street in the world and second in the Americas behind 5th Avenue in New York.
Unique Hotel and Ibirapuera Park; we will stop at this major urban park in So Paulo, inaugurated in 1954.
It has a large area for leisure, jogging and walking, as well a vivid cultural scene with museums and a music hall.
Liberdade District, home of the largest Japanese community in the world outside of Japan.
Historical Downtown, Metropolitan Cathedral with its Neo-Gothic structure. The Solar da Marquesa, Pateo do Colegio which name was given to the historical Jesuit church and school in the city.
Banespa and Martinelli Buildings, Viaduto do Ch, Opera House, Luz Station and Pinacoteca Museum which is the oldest art museum in the city and has a wide-ranging collection of Brazilian art.
The Italia and Copan Buildings and Higienpolis neighborhood, with its Jewish colony is more than 60,000 people in So Paulo and is concentrated mainly in Higienpolis and Pacaembu Football Stadium.
Inclusions for São Paulo Private Tour From Santos Cruise Terminal
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for São Paulo Private Tour From Santos Cruise Terminal
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour and activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.