Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour From Berlin
OverviewThe Original Berlin Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour takes you on a trip outside of the busy city. This full camp tour is a stern reminder of one of humanities most brutal pasts. The tour takes around 6 hrs and features: The Punishment Cells Gas Chambers Guard tower A Exception Grounds The Pit Stories of Triumph and Tragedy Ever Day Life In the Campmax group size is 80 people
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourTake a tour of the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp with The Original Berlin Concentration Camp Memorial Tour. Discover the brutal history of the facility that was primarily used for political prisoners but also the administrative center of the Nazi concentration cap system. Our informative guides expose the grim realities of life and death at Sachsenhausen. Join us on a short train ride just out side of Berlin to this desolate reminder of the worst part of Human History. We will explain stories of tragedy and triumph. Explain how everyday life was in the camp, and some of the tactics used here. Although this is a very sobering and somber tour we also like to celebrate some of the strong personalities survivors and victims that suffered here but whos actions bring inspiration to this day!
Lying just outside Berlin, Sachsenhausen was the first purpose built camp established under Heinrich Himmler. Originally conceived as a place to subjugate enemies of the Nazis, some 200,000 people were imprisoned here and subjected to systematic torture, starvation, forced labor and some of the worst living conditions. As you tour the memorial you will uncover the truths about the camp where 50,000 people were brutally murdered by the Nazis and 60,000 held captive until 1950 during the Soviet era. Today the Sachsenhausen Memorial stands as a reminder to the horrors of the 20th century.
Inclusions for Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour From Berlin
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour From Berlin
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Soviet Berlin compact - private tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Vegan Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Charlottenburg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Neuklln Food Tour
- Bitemojo culinary tours of Berlin: Mitte Between the Berlin Wall and Hackescher Markt
- Anouschka Renzi shows her personal Berlin - on tour with a celebrity
- Stars To Go - Gerlinde Jnicke - Berlin Tour with a celebrity