Visit the Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg concentration camp, situated just one hour outside of Germany's capital. Over 200,000 prisoners passed through its gates during the Nazi regime. Your shared, small-group tour will see the different parts of the camp including the appellplatz (roll call square), the barracks, the pathology department, the Zellenbau (Gestapo prison), the extermination center, and crematorium. The concentration camp still stands today as a memorial to the Holocaust.
Please note: transportation is a separate charge; you will need to purchase an ABC ticket for the ride. Food and drink are also not available for purchase on the tour.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg concentration camp situated just outside Berlin’s city limits, held over 200,000 prisoners during the Nazi reign. The camp became a school of brutality, used to train SS guards for work in other camps across Europe. It now stands as a memorial and reminder of the darkest days of Berlin's history.
Your tour starts in Berlin, where you will meet with your guide and ride to the camp outside of the city. This involves the use of public transport, so you will need to purchase an ABC day transport ticket for this tour. When you arrive, you will be able to walk through and see the different parts of the camp including the appellplatz (roll call square), the barracks, the pathology department, the Zellenbau (Gestapo prison), the extermination center, and crematorium.
At the end of the tour, you will ride back to Berlin. The full duration will be around 5.5 hours (including travel time), and food & drinks are not included on the tour.
Inclusions for Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg Memorial Tour From Berlin
- Entrance fees
- Local & professional guide
- Walking tour
- English and Spanish tours available.
Exclusions for Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg Memorial Tour From Berlin
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Recommended that you eat before the tour as food and drinks will not be provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.