Our guide and driver will pick you up in a private van from your hotel in Cusco (or the Sacred Valley) at 9 am. On the drive, get to know a little about your guide and enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery. The drive takes approximately one hour to the village of Chinchero. Here, you can visit a local family and learn about the tradition of weaving (sheep and alpaca wool) and dyeing of fabrics with natural plants and insects. The women of Chinchero are known for the quality of their textiles, after the demonstration you can browse their selection of hats, sweaters, scarves and more for sale. Next, we will stop for a buffet lunch serving traditional Andean food (extra cost-approximately $15). Continuing our journey, we will tour the impressive archeological site of Moray-giant circular terraces thought to be an agricultural station for the Incas. Lastly, we will visit the town of Ollantaytambo-a small Inca town with walled cobblestone streets, incredible terraces and more fascinating ruins. Our guide and driver will then return you to your hotel in Cusco (approximately 2 hours drive) or location of your choice. Tour ends around 5 pm. Times are approximate, also the order of the stops may change and is up to the discretion of the guide and driver.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Cusco or Sacred Valley Hotels
OverviewTour the Sacred valley of the Incas. Find out why the Incas called this place Sacred Valley. Enjoy the dazzling scenery from a private van with a local guide, stopping in the villages of Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and the stunning archeological site of Moray. Transportation, guide and entrance fees are included. We will stop for a buffet lunch of typical Peruvian food (extra cost).
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.