Sacred Varanasi Day Tour
OverviewExperience Varanasi, full of color, excitement, and not surprisingly, was previously known as Kashi, "the city of life". Take this opportunity to explore Varanasi, the city which cannot be described, only experienced.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter a 2pm pickup at your hotel, travel by private car and driver to explore the Durga Temple with your guide. One of the most well-known architectural monuments in Varanasi, this temple is known for its bright red color and for the monkeys which roam the area. Next, visit the New Vishwanatha Temple, located on the Banaras Hindu University campus. The temple was built from white marble and is open to people from all castes and religions.
In the evening, witness an Aarti ceremony on the Ganges River. Aarti is a religious and spiritual ritual conducted in front of a divine element (in this case, the Ganges River). Huge crowds gather to watch and participate in the TKTKTK ceremony which TKTKKT. Watch locals chant and light ghee-filled brass lamps as offerings to Hindu???? deities before returning to your hotel by car, arriving around 8pm.
Inclusions for Sacred Varanasi Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi
Exclusions for Sacred Varanasi Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may not be allowed to enter if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Varanasi and Sarnath Tour including Ganges Boat Cruise
- 4-Hour Guided Food Tour Through the Narrow Lanes in Varanasi
- Spiritual Journey of Lord Buddha (Excursion to Sarnath from Varanasi)
- Half-Day Private Tour of Varanasi
- Private Tour: Sarnath Day Tour including Sarnath Museum
- Ganga Ghat and Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour in Varanasi
- 3-Hour Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour