Sagrada Familia: Fast Track Guided Tour With Towers Access - Barcelona
OverviewSkip the line and explore the Sagrada Familia on this 2-hours guided tour. Discover the impressive Gaudi's masterpiece and enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona from the Towers.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a full 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn everything about Antoni Gaudí and the masterpiece of his life with our expert guide.
Discover how Gaudí was inspired by different aspects of life, such as nature, to create this unique style of architecture unique in the world. The Basilica is today one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona.
Be inspired by the light that enters through the stained glass windows in this timeless atmosphere and visit each of the 5 floors of the plant.
Then, access the towers and enjoy the panoramic views of the incredible city of Barcelona.
Inclusions for Sagrada Familia: Fast Track Guided Tour With Towers Access
- Tour in english
- Official Tour Guide
- Sagrada Familia ticket
- Access to the Towers
Exclusions for Sagrada Familia: Fast Track Guided Tour With Towers Access
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be aware that, once issued, these tickets cannot be modified (date and time).
As it is a Catholic church, discreet clothing is mandatory, access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements.
For safety reasons, children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers.
Please note that to go up the tower you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs.
The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain.
Comfortable footwear recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona