OverviewThe Saigon by night tour is designed to get you out on the road when Saigon really comes alive. Eating, drinking and spending time with friends out on the town is a big part of the social fabric of being Saigonese.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourAt 6pm we will pick you up by motorbike at your hotel or residence in Ho Chi Minh City. From here we will start a fresh evening tour of the vibrant life our City. Starting of the ride, we will cruise by the riverside for you to enjoy the beautiful and mesmerizing structures and old hotels facing the Saigon River. Here we will also pass the statue of Tran Hung Dao, one of the most legendary Vietnamese generals. Continuing the journey towards District 2, we will have a stopover at the Thu Thiem Bridge, from where the glittering lights from the city skyline is reflected in the mirror like river. After the beautiful scenic view, we will head back to District 1 by the Thu Thiem Tunnel – the longest under river tunnel in South East Asia. When we are back in District 1, you will have a chance to enjoy at a meatball Banh Mi, one of many everyday street foods of Saigon. After the local appetizer we will arrive at a restaurant which serves interesting dishes such as “Bo Nhung Dam” - beef soaked in boiling vinegar. We will finish of the trip with Chinese sweet soups before transferring you back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Inclusions for Saigon By Night Food Tour By Motorbike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Motorbike & driving guide for pillion passengers
- Entrance fees
- Dinner with different kinds of street food and dishes
- Drinks: fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
Exclusions for Saigon By Night Food Tour By Motorbike
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.