Saigon By Night: Traditional Dinner Cruise - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewEnjoy a night in Ho chi minh city to feel the "living breath", the a biggest commercial and cultural center in Vietnam. Enjoy a short cyclo trip around the city followed by a dinner cruise on the Bach Dang River with spectacular views of Ho Chi Minh City at night.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- A la carte dinner included
Know More about this tourThis afternoon, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. You will begin your evening by a cyclo trip and see some beautiful places of Ho Chi Minh City such as Ben Thanh Market, City Hall and many more.
Next, head to the Water Puppet Theater to enjoy a Water Puppet Show, an important part of Vietnams Cultural Heritage. Watching the Vietnamese Water Puppet Show is also the best way to discover the history and traditional cultural life of Vietnamese people.
After the show, take a cyclo or car to Bach Dang Port and have a look before boarding a ship.
Your guide will take some commemorative photographs with you at the port before getting in the ship and have dinner in it. During the dinner time, you will enjoy Southern Vietnamese Fork Music and sightseeing of Ho Chi Minh City at night. After your dinner cruise, we will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Saigon By Night: Traditional Dinner Cruise
- Cyclo and Air Conditioner Car for pick-up and drop-off at hotel (District 1),
- Meals: Dinner on Cruise (set menu) Vietnamese Food, Asian Food
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Water Puppet Show Ticket
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
Exclusions for Saigon By Night: Traditional Dinner Cruise
- Food and drink unless sepcified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour in Ho Chi Minh City by Motorbike
- Tet Cultural Tour 7 DAYS
- LUXURY CU CHI TUNNEL HALFDAY BY SPEEDBOAT
- Mekong delta cycling tour 3 days
- Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
- Mekong Delta Tour Including Cai Be Floating Markets from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - a journey to fierce battlefield in the Vietnam war
- Mekong Delta Cycling Tour PhnomPenh to SaiGon 4 days