Saigon City Private Tour - CU CHI TUNNEL FULL DAY - Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
This tour is combination of discovering modern city – aigon and learning about Vietnam’s history. You will be taken to the highlights of Saigon and then go beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels.
Know More about this tour
Start the tour from the Post Office in colonial-style and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Go on to visit Thien Hau pagoda and a specific section that does not exist in any other city of Vietnam - a bustling China Town, where every board is in two languages: Chinese and Vietnamese, and so is the communication of the inhabitants. In the center of this exciting area is a grandiose market: "Cho Lon", i.e. The Big Market. A lot of Chinese living in this quarter have obtained great trading success with their know-how, wisdom and dynamic. After lunch in Saigon, head northwest to Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the very few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. 200km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflicts, are beneath the ground in Cu Chi. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was a base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce
the War was. Return to Saigon in late afternoon.
Inclusions for Saigon City Private Tour - CU CHI TUNNEL FULL DAY
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
Exclusions for Saigon City Private Tour - CU CHI TUNNEL FULL DAY
- Personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.