Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewThis tour is combination of discovering modern city – aigon and learning about Vietnam’s history. You will be taken to the highlights of Saigon and then go beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels.
Know More about this tour
AM: We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office,followed by exploring the Reunification Palace,andthe remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum.
PM: Cu Chi Tunnels Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities,
weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the areas violent history. Visitors
will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
Before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrillas food during the war). Return to Sai Gon.
Inclusions for Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
Exclusions for Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels by Bike from Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Tay Ninh and Cu Chi Tunnels Including Lunch
- Cai Rang Floating Market and Biking on Ben Tre Island Full Day Tour
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Can Gio Biosphere Reserve Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City