Saigon Full-Day Private Tour - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewOne day can be short to learn about a grandiose city like Saigon but obviously enough to give you a concept of the history, culture, as well as the endless growth of the town. If your time is adequate, take this day as the beginning to enjoy the city rather than the whole quick stop.
- District 1, 5
- Binh Tay Market
- Vietnam War Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ben Thanh Market
- Reunification Palace
Know More about this tour
Pick-up at your hotel and start our tour at District 5, the Chinatown of the city where we can enjoy hustling daily life of the people from both Viet and Chinese roots, and distinctive Thien Hau pagoda. Go on to Binh Tay market, the biggest one at District 5 before returning to the Museum of War Remnants to learn about an important, painful period of Vietnam contemporary history. After lunchtime with local foods (including “Pho”, the famous Viet noodle soup, or “Banh Xeo” traditional southern cake), we will reach the colonial quarter in District 1, the golden area of the town, to visit the Reunification Palace, once witnessed the end of the Vietnam War and now served as a Museum and a grand hall for government reception as well. Not far from the Palace we will stop at the Notre Dame Cathedral, a center of Catholicism in Vietnam, and the graceful Post Office, still functional until now. The trip ends at an XQ Embroidery workshop and Ben Thanh market to learn about the art of making embroidered crafts in Vietnam and shopping.
Inclusions for Saigon Full-Day Private Tour
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fee, lunch & 1 soft drink
Exclusions for Saigon Full-Day Private Tour
- Personal expenses, drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Saigon River Speedboat Cruise from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer and Downtown Locations
- Private Morning Tour: Saigon City Sightseeing By Motorbike
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City