Saigon Half-Day Tour - Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewSaigon can consume some days to discover its best historic traces, cultural centers as well as enjoy its hustling life. If you feel hard to find a starting point, an orientation tour for just half-day can help you to commence.
Know More about this tour
You can select either morning or afternoon tour:
Pick-up at your hotel in Saigon. Head to the exciting District 5, the area of Chinatown, to experience the bustling life of the city. Get into the rhythm of the busiest and most colorful area of Binh Tay market in the center of the district, and bypass Thien Hau Pagoda, shrines and shops of the district. The visit will end at the City Museum where exhibits describe a lot of the city history and current life. Return to the hotel at the end of the tour at midday.
Pick-up at your hotel in Saigon. We will begin the trip at the one-century old Reunification Palace which witnessed both the growth of the city in peace and the fierce Vietnam War and its end in April 1975. Go on to the tranquil French colonial area nearby, including impressive Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Walk up the City Hall, located in the heart of the town, and from here visit Ben Thanh market – an incredible axis of District 1, the central district of the town. Return to the hotel at the end of the tour late afternoon.
Inclusions for Saigon Half-Day Tour
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Snacks(pan cakes-banh xeo or beef noodles)
Exclusions for Saigon Half-Day Tour
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.