OverviewThe Saigon by night tour is designed to get you out on the road when Saigon really comes alive. Eating, drinking and spending time with friends out on the town is a big part of the social fabric of being Saigonese. From restaurants, bars, street stands to the many parks, people like to get out and relax.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourOur trip will start in the backpacker District of Pham Ngu Lao where we will have a short briefing on the night activities and then make our way over to District 4. From the other side of the canal you will see the contrasts of lifestyle of central Saigon and it’s outer edges. We will proceed across another bridge to catch the sunset over the rapidly growing city centre.
Following the beautiful views of the Saigon river observe high end and legendary hotels. Also pass by the statue of Tran Hung Dao, the most legendary Vietnamese general. Continue our journey to District 2, we will stop at Thu Thiem bridge to take a photo, our first food stop will be at a street stall that serves many kind of BBQ.
Crossing District 1 we will make a stop at one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer. The sandwich is so successful the owner opens at 3pm and usually sells out before 8. You will have to wait in line, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.
Next stop is a restaurant that serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutionous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
Crossing over into Chinatown (district 5) we will stop by an 80 year old institution in Saigon. Here several traditional sweet snacks will be served for all to sample. Everything from sweet custards to fresh fruit in succulent syrups. It’s a great way to cap off an evening of the many savoury meat delights.
From District 5 the trip will take us down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai street and back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Saigon Night Street Food Tour By Motorbike
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Motorbike & driving guide for pillion passengers
- Entrance fees
- Dinner with 4 different kinds of street food and dishes
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Saigon Night Street Food Tour By Motorbike
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City By Luxury Speedboat
- Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour
- Half-Day Afternoon Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Saigon Half-Day Tour
- Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City By Night - Dinner And Sightseeing On Board
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour
- Saigon Full-Day Private Tour