Saigon Pho And Beer Bike Tour - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewBiking Ho Chi Minh city is a special way to discover all the hidden points, cultures and its charm, cycling along Saigon river, visiting local markets, old temples, war museum,French Old quarter...trying Vietnamese coffee and its style, tasting the best Pho in town, drinking the best local beer.. All will make an unforgettable day for you.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Starting your magical day by heading to China town, and a bustle market of Chinese in the past and now it is mixture. It is 7km from the Saigon center, this is the most busiest corner of Saigon, in the past the Chinese settled down here and traded with Vietnamese in Saigon by water way. There are many produces are sold, lots of people are purchasing..
Before taking a loop back to Saigon center, youwill stop to visit Thien Hau temple, the oldest temple in China town, built in 1776, it has special character that convince you.
And now, you back to the center, you're invitedinto President Restaurant in the best location to try PHO, in the year 0f 2000, the Clinton has tried Pho here, and now it is your turn, special experience lunch in Saigon.
Ride to visit the War Remnants Museum, to Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post office, Opera house and downtown Saigon.
Riding along Saigon river, the former name of Ho Chi Minh city, a historical river of the city, stop at Jade Emperer Pagoda, a hidden temple from the old time. A local market will be the next visit.
You will miss an interesting thing if you don't stop to have a coffee with locals, Vietnam is very famous for coffee. Why shouldn't you try it now?
The War Remnants Museum was originally opened in September 1975, it displays old military equipment and other related items from the Vietnam War. In the courtyard you will find some larger exhibits including a F5A fighter and a UH1-Huey helicopter. The Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace was the sight of South Vietnam's surrender in April 1975.
This trip with thelocal biking guide will deliver insights into the history, culture and the daily life activities of the locals in Ho Chi Minh City
Inclusions for Saigon Pho And Beer Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Saigon Pho And Beer Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 adults to book
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City