SAIGON THE NIGHT IN THE LIFE - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewSaigon Night in the life: Put your feet up and let your hair down with Saigon the night in the life tour. Do you want to know where Saigonese hangs out with acquaintances? Do you want to do something as the way of Saigonese? You will immerse yourself into an impressive traffic in rush hour when everybody massively flows out as a bee. You are going to be a Saigonese properly, taking you pass through some roads with hustle and bustle vehicles in colourful, shopping malls, taste some featured street foods and having a chance to enjoy a pleasant-sounding with cup of favorited coffee.
Know More about this tourTour start every night from 6:00pm to 10:30pm
Note:Don't worry of the rain, rainny day tour is more fun, we have rain poncho for you.
Includes:classic vespa, all food and drink includes, live bar music and drink, full-face helmet, safe drivers, English speaking tour guide, all entrance fee, free pick-up and drop-off, rain poncho (if needed), lots of fun...
As you know, Saigon is the biggest and most energetic cityin Vietnam with the population of more than 10 millions with more than 5 million of scooters, we love to travel around town on our scooters,especially vintage Vespa, to bring you back period of Saigon in 1960s, we love to eat at local restaurant and to "watching life passing by". How about you ? Are you looking for a unique experice in Saigon ? Let's join us!
oEnjoy welcome drink from32floor & panoramic view
oGrilled beef wrapped in betel leaf or Vietnamese pancake
oLocal seafood restaurant in the alley
oVietnamese-style coffee shop with live music in romantic garden orEnjoy exciting music bar where youngster spend their night
Inclusions for SAIGON THE NIGHT IN THE LIFE
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for SAIGON THE NIGHT IN THE LIFE
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour in Ho Chi Minh City by Motorbike
- Tet Cultural Tour 7 DAYS
- LUXURY CU CHI TUNNEL HALFDAY BY SPEEDBOAT
- Mekong delta cycling tour 3 days
- Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
- Mekong Delta Tour Including Cai Be Floating Markets from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - a journey to fierce battlefield in the Vietnam war
- Mekong Delta Cycling Tour PhnomPenh to SaiGon 4 days