The adventure begins in Lahaina Harbor where we set sail across the Au au channel to Lanai. A light continental breakfast featuring some of Hawaiis tastiest tropical fruit is served as you enjoy the panoramic view of the islands of Maui, Molokai, Kahoolawe, and Lanai. Our first stop is Manele Bay, a lush and healthy coral reef and marine preserve where youll be able to spot all sorts of sea life! Once on Lanai, Hulopoe beach is just a 10 minute stroll away, one of the most stunning beaches in Hawaii. Enjoy your lunch at one of the many picnic tables, under a palm tree, or stretched out on the golden sand. Feel free to take our snorkel gear with you, as the reef here is just as beautiful! On the return sail, well pass out drinks and set our sails for Maui. Depending on conditions, Paragon often stops just off the coast of Lahaina and invites you to jump in for a blue water swim, the perfect end to a perfect day.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Lahaina Harbor Loading Dock
OverviewSail Maui is proud to offer a destination snorkel sail to the exclusive island of Lanai. Join us on Paragon to discover why the island has been named one of the TOP 10 snorkel destinations in the world. Once known as the pineapple island, Lanai is now famous for remote tropical beaches and tide pools, pristine reefs, and of course the spinner dolphins that frequent Manele Bay. On your honey moon? Ask the crew about the breathtaking hike to check out Sweetheart Rock, and see why Travel + Leisure named Lanai the No. 12 Most Romantic Island on the globe.
- Snorkel gear.
- Light Continental breakfast.
- Picnic lunch.
- Beverages including local beer, wine, champagne & Mai Tais.
- Sail Maui provides on board reef safe sunscreen as a courtesy.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Humpback Whale Watching & Dolphin Search - Sanity Private 2 Hour Charters
- Road to Hana - Full Loop PRIVATE Tour
- Private 2-Hour Beginner Paddleboarding 101 from Maui
- SUP Turtle Town Snorkel
- Dolphin and Snorkel Adventure from Lahaina to Lanai
- Craters of Mars Mission to Haleakala
- Flight Lesson to Molokai
- Maui Private Road to Hana Tour