Sailing Day Tour On Sydney Harbour
OverviewEnjoy a half-day of sailing on stunning Sydney Harbour on a luxury cruising yacht and explore parts of Sydney only known to the locals. See iconic landmarks of Sydney as you sail past the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDiscover Sydney's secluded bays and beaches as you enjoy a day of sailing on Sydney Harbour. Cruise the waterways of Middle and North Harbour, Balmoral and surrounds, while relaxing on one of the large decks on a half-day (four-hour) sailing experience.
Lend a hand in hoisting the sails, dive into the cool waters for a refreshing swim or just sit back and take in the stunning scenery -- this cruise is about doing as much or as little as you like. Enjoy a light lunch of shared antipasto platters and fresh seafood, topped off by delicious King Island cheeses and seasonal fruits.
Your captain will regale you with stories of the high seas and show you all the landmarks and best photo opportunities, to ensure you have a great day out!
Inclusions for Sailing Day Tour On Sydney Harbour
- 4-hour sail by luxury cruising yacht on Sydney Harbour
- Light lunch
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Professional skipper and crew
Exclusions for Sailing Day Tour On Sydney Harbour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ocean spray jackets and pants are supplied at no charge
Maximum of 20 passengers per cruise
Non-marking rubber-soled shoes must be worn at all times, no high heels or hard soled shoes permitted
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks