Sailing De Luxe Moana Catamaran Cancun-Isla Mujeres Max 8 Persons
OverviewTreat yourself to a day of luxury during this 4-, 5-, or 7-hour, private catamaran tour from Cancun. Dinning a delicius 3 courses meal and sip a glass of gourmet wine (or anything else from the open bar) as you set off to snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Bahia de Mujeres. Hop in the water and paddle through the Caribbean sea with turtles and colorful fish; then indulge in a freshly prepared meal by the crew. Price is based per group, with a maximum of 8 people.
Know More about this tourSelect the duration of your tour and a departure time when you book, then greet your private crew at the Marina Hacienda del Mar to begin this luxurious half- or full-day adventure. With just your private group of up to eight people, board the catamaran and set sail until you arrive at a quiet snorkeling spot in the turquoise waters of the Bahia de Mujeres.
Suit up in the provided gear (including a brand-new snorkel tube) and hop into the calm, crystal-clear water to snorkel with sea turtles and colorful tropical fish. Or just kick back and enjoy the sea breeze, a cold tropical drink, great music on the mp3-compatible sound system, and your friends and family.
Nibble on snacks served by the on-board bartender, and stay refreshed with drinks from the boat's open bar while your crew prepares a fresh lunch for you and your group. Depending on the duration of your private tour, head to another location to snorkel with local wildlife (perhaps even a dolphin or two!), or return to the marina as the tour concludes.
Inclusions for Sailing De Luxe Moana Catamaran Cancun-Isla Mujeres Max 8 Persons
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Sailing De Luxe Moana Catamaran Cancun-Isla Mujeres Max 8 Persons
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The listed price does not include a $10 USD dock fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide fluent in English, Spanish and French
Please bring your own towels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.