Enjoy a sailing experience in Barcelona starting from Port Vell (known as the Old Harbor). Choose between a tour of the harbor and part of the coast (1.5-hour) or a coastal morning or afternoon longer tour (2.5-hour) that will take you along the city's coast up from the port to the Barceloneta area.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourStart your sailing experience by meeting your professional skipper at the entrance of Port Vell. From here you'll be taken to your boat, walking through the amazing Marina Port Vell where all the luxurious yachts and boats in Barcelona are anchored.
After receiving a security briefing and an explanation of the boat's itinerary your tour will start. Depending on your selected option, your boat will sail through the harbor and a small part of the coast for one-and-a-half hours (harbor with vermouth freeze tour) or throughout Barcelona's coast during two hours (options with light brunch and merienda). Both itineraries will allow you to have a glimpse of the city's major points of interest such as Columbus Monument or Sagrada Familia from the sea. If the weather conditions are good, you will be able to take a dip in the warm Mediterranean sea (option with light brunch and merienda only), and then a refreshment will be served before going back to the Marina.
During the itinerary, you can learn a bit about sailing, or just relax sunbathing on the deck of the boat as you admire the city views. Once the tour has finished, the boat will take you back to Port Vell where your sailing experience finishes.
Inclusions for Sailing Experience From Port Vell In Barcelona
- Professional skipper
- 2.0-hours sailing experience (if light brunch or merienda Tour is selected)
- 1.5-hour sailing experience (if vermouth Tour is selected)
Exclusions for Sailing Experience From Port Vell In Barcelona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please bring your swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen if you wish to jump into the sea
Maybe operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour