Saimaa Seal Watching Cruise In Linnansaari National Park In Southern Savonia
OverviewSaimaa seal watching cruise in Linnansaari National park by nature-friendly Eco-boat with a local guide. Linnansaari and Lake Saimaa are famous for labyrinth-like archipelago and great landscapes. Small population of the endangered and rare Saimaa ringed seal lives in the area, and if you are lucky you will spot one during the cruise.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourHop aboard your sightseeing boat in in Rantasalmi at 10am, and cruise out onto the open waters with your guide. Equipped with an electric engine, your boat is specifically designed to remain quiet in the water.
During your sightseeing tour, cruise through the Linnansaari archipelago and watch the waters for native saimaa seals among the rarest seal sub-species in the world. Along the way, listen as your guide shares insight into the seals habits and learn of the steps being taken to protect them in years to come.
Admire panoramic views over the beautiful Linnansaari National Park scenery and sip hot coffee on board. After four hours on the water, return in comfort to your starting point on the shoreline to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Saimaa Seal Watching Cruise In Linnansaari National Park In Southern Savonia
- Sightseeing cruise
- National park fees
- Hot drink
Exclusions for Saimaa Seal Watching Cruise In Linnansaari National Park In Southern Savonia
- Transport to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of seven people per booking is required (or payment for seven people)
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.