Your journey will start at 8.15am from Bordeaux.Your guide will drive you through stunning and breathless landscapes to Saint Emilion ( around 35 minutes). During one hour guided walking tour of the village standing on the top of a hill, you will discover the beauty of the tiny town including many large mansions from 1400s, the amazing underground monolithic church... You will be greeted by new parts of the rich cultural and architectural heritage, each step you take through the cobbled streets of the village.The town is built on a plateau of limestone and is classified since 1999 World Heritage sites for Humanity, as a cultural landscape.It is also on the Pilgrimage Route to Santiago de Compostela, from which it truly derived great prosperity.Then you will meet a local wine producer at Chateau Ambe Tour Pourret, a castle in Saint Emilion.You will share the passion and experience of the winegrower. You will learn all the stages of winemaking from vineyard to bottle. And it will conclude by an invitation to some vintage wine tasting. The Get to Know Time dedicated to all Wine lovers as tasting has been an important part of the final wine ranking since 2012.The tour will end back to central Bordeaux at around 1.30pm. For those who wish to know more about the Wine, we suggest to visit the Cite du Vin ( Wine Museum ) in Bordeaux with its 360-degree views of the surrounding cityscape and its high-tech immersion in the worlds wine culture.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Tourism and Congress Office of Bordeaux
OverviewA passage back in time who will leave you breathless: half Guided Day at Saint Emilion Medieval Village with emblematic monuments , cobbled streets,..and many treasures classified as part of the rich cultural Heritage. Including legendary vineyards and wineries with local Producer and an invitation for Wine lovers to some wine tasting.The small group half day tour will start at 8.15AM from central Bordeaux.
- One hour Guided tour of Saint Emilion village
- Visit of a Saint Emilion Grand Cru vineyard
- Wines tasting
- Transporation by air-conditioned minibus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Meeting time 15 minutes prior to the departure
Tramway C or Public Bus n47: Stop " Ple d'changes"
Departure on Mondays; Wednesdays;Fridays with English or Spanish Guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2 wine regions within a day : Saint-Emilion and Medoc
- Small Group Guided Bordeaux and Medieval St Emilion with Wine tastings
- The Street Food Tour by Bike
- Wifi everywhere in Bordeaux
- The interactive city discovery game of Bordeaux
- Half-Day Mdoc Wine-Tasting Tour and River Cruise from Bordeaux
- At the market - MIAM Bordeaux