Saint-Germain Area 2-Hour Private Walking Tour - ParisWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a guided walk through Saint-Germain, one of the oldest and most elegant parts of Paris. For centuries it was the epicenter of Parisian culture and art. Visit centuries-old churches such as Saint-Germain-des-PrÃ©s and the Church of Saint-Sulpice.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tour
Saint-Germain has long been the center of Parisian cultural life, the area where noted philosophers, writers, artists, and politicians of many eras came to work and, seduced by the areaâs creative energy, decided to stay for life. Some of them went on to create other countries; some of them made revolutions that would shape the world as we know it today. Traces of these activities are still visible and indeed radiant - we invite you to discover them with us.Â
On this 2-hour private guided walking tour youâll visit churches that are more than a thousand years old, walk along the narrow medieval streets, and discover well hidden sites of incredible historical significance, thatÂ the uninitiated would never guess nor locate.Â
AdmireÂ Saint-Germain-des-PrÃ¨s, the oldest church in Paris, and the story of its conception
DiscoverÂ Le Procope, the oldest cafÃ© in Paris, where coffee was first served in this part of the world, as well as a revolution
Visit the Ãcole des Beaux-Arts, a famous art academy and the first museum in Paris (and indeed the world)
Fall in love withÂ Rue Saint-AndrÃ©-des-Arts, a medieval street where poets, beggars, and kings lived as neighbors
Inclusions for Saint-Germain Area 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Saint-Germain Area 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.