Saint James Way Trekking Tour With Gastronomic Society Dinner - San SebastianWrite a Review
OverviewSpend a day trekking trough one of the best routes of the Saint James Way combined with the best cuisine in the area. This fabulous trekking day is a full day tour but we will be spurred on by the fantastic views of the bay of Biscay and the green shopes of Mount Jaizkibel. Following the tour, and after a well – deserved break, we will enjoy a traditional Basque dinner at one of the best gastronomic societies of the city, where in addition to tasting them, we will see how to prepare the most typical and delicious Basque dishes.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet at your departure point in Donostia/San Sebastian. Then travel by van to Hondarribia to begin your day of trekking along scenic Saint James Way and savoring its scrumptious cuisine.
After a brief stop in the medieval city of Hondarribia, take the coastal trek from the lighthouse to the city of San Juan. Glimpse stunning views of the Bay of Biscay and Mount Jaizkibel’s verdant slopes while enjoying one of the most important areas of biodiversity on the Cantabrian coast. Your local guide will point out details of the flora and fauna and recount stories of some of the area’s fishermen.
After your walk, enjoy a well-deserved break. Savor a dinner featuring traditional Basque cuisine at one of the city’s top gastronomic societies. See how the cuisine is prepared, then savor the results before taking a van ride back to your departure point.
Inclusions for Saint James Way Trekking Tour With Gastronomic Society Dinner
- Private guide and driver
- Private group
- Hotel pick up
- All transportation costs (oil, parking and toll).
- Pic nic based on traditional products: cheese, ham, Pates, refreshments etc ..
- Dinner at gastronomic society.
Exclusions for Saint James Way Trekking Tour With Gastronomic Society Dinner
- Meals, drinks and tickets that are not listed above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.