OverviewSave time and money and see the sights of Saint Petersburg at your own pace with a 2-day city card. Get free entrance to 21 museums and sights in the imperial city, such as the Russian Museum of Ethnography. Take a coach tour, or explore on water.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourEnjoy free entrance to 26attractions in Saint Petersburg, and see the city from different perspectives. Enjoy 6 free tours by land or water with a 2, 3 or 5-day Saint Petersburg City Pass. Save time and money with free entry to the citys best museums, along with complimentary tours by river, sea, and double-decker bus. Plan your visits with a free guide book and city and metro map.
The most interesting sights have been hand-picked for you. Just open your guide and decide where you want to go first. Each tear-off voucher can be used once by one person, making it the most convenient, passport to the city.
Once activated and scanned for the first time, either at a museum or on a bus or ferry tour, your city pass is valid for 48, 72 or 120-hours.
Free Entry to Museums:
- Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
- Savior on Spilled Blood
- Faberge Museum
- Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
- Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
- Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
- St. Michaels Castle (Russian Museum)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Central Naval Museum
- Sheremetev Palace Museum of Music
- St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
- Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
- Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
- Samoilov Family Museum
- Petrovskaya Akvatoria Historical Theatrical Scale Model
- Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
- St. Isaacs Cathedral
- St. Isaacs Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
- Aurora Cruiser
- St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour Hop-on Hop-off
- Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
- High-speed hydrofoils to Peterhof
- City Sightseeing Neva
- Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
- Evening Cruise with a live music
Inclusions for Saint Petersburg CityPass
- Get free entry to more than 20 museums in St. Petersburg
- Explore St. Petersburg by Hop On Hop Off bus, foot or by water
- Enjoy exclusive offers at participating restaurants
- Complimentary guide book and map
- Sim card (24 hours calls around Russia and the Internet for free)
Exclusions for Saint Petersburg CityPass
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Guidebook in two languages (English, Russian)
24 hours hot-line to answer all your questions
City map with all the attractions included to the St. Petersburg CityPass
Save time and money with free entrance to 26 museums, monuments and excursions
Tour Saint Petersburg by coach and ferry
See historic and imperial sea vessels at the Central Naval Museum
Admire the city at night on evening cruise
Marvel at a scale model reconstruction of Saint Petersburg at Petrovskaya Akvatoria
Visit the summer palaces and gardens of the Russian tsars
Treat yourself with exclusive special offers at participating restaurants and shops
Look at the golden dome of Saint Isaac's Cathedral
Enjoy Grand maket Russia interactive Museum
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.