Program of the Fireworks cruise on 20th of August 2018:
Guest will have an enchanting event listening to the live piano battle show followed by a spectacular view on the Danube watching the fireworks.
- 6.00pm Boarding at Dock 11.
- 6.45pm Departure, make a round towards Margaret Island and after back to Dock 11. During the cruise we start to serv the dinner.
- 7.30pm return to Dock11
- 7.35pm-8.15pm sightseeing
- 8.15pm stop at the Batthyany sqaure or throw the anchor down Elizabeth and Chain Bridge
- 8.20pm the folk program is starts
- 9.00pm-9.30pm FIREWORKS
- 9.35pm End of shipping closure
- 10.00pm End of the program, returns back to the Dock11
Four course dinner service during the program.
- Spring salad with honey-mustard dressingBurche bites filled with a selection of traditional creams, served with rocket salad
- Goulash Soup
- Potato cream soup with carrot curl topping
- Veal stew with Hungarian noodle dumplings
- Chicken breast slices with saffron risotto
- Roasted trout almond coating on steamed green bean bed with mashed potato and dill sauce
- Duck leg confit with buttery mashed potato served with steamed red cabbage
- Tofu with fresh salad
- Grilled Halloumi Cheese served with fresh garden salad
- Flan cake forest fruit ragout
- Sesonal fruit salad