OverviewThis is a tour that takes you through the sweat soaked madness of New Orleans best and worst. Get lost with your guide in this strange city and explore its dark past because this is not your grandmother's tour. This tour is for adults 17 years and older and the content not appropriate for children or easily offended.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourNew Orleans is a hot, humid and sometimes unforgiving place where, in the dead of summer, the air takes on the quality of a crawfish boil. It is a long and drawn out fever that seeps into the bloodstream and compels even the sweetest from small town America to do obscene things. This is the real New Orleans which does not fit neatly into the category of "American" city. It is a black water port, Caribbean and lawless; settled by thieves, prostitutes, and the other criminally disposed. It is also Catholic and pious with Roman altars trimmed in gold. It is equally black magic, Voodoo, and the steady throb of African drums.
New Orleans is sin and confession. It is violation and forgiveness. This is the place where God and the Devil shook hands so the party could go on. New Orleans is a city for the sinner and the saint. This is a tour that takes you through the sweat soaked madness of our best and worst. Get lost with your guide in this strange city and explore its dark past.
Inclusions for Saints And Sinners Walking Tour In New Orleans
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Saints And Sinners Walking Tour In New Orleans
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 17 years
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.