After pickup from your hotel by private van or car, transfer to the legendary Mandarin Oriental Hotel one of Bangkok's finest luxury hotels where visitors have been staying for more than 135 years.
From here, take a short ferry ride on a Thai-style teak boat across the Chao Phraya River to the hotels famed Sala Rim Naam Restaurant. If youd like, a private guide will escort you directly to the venue and assist with any questions you have (if option selected).
Enjoy a set menu (see sample below) of classic Thai dishes in an elegant dining atmosphere. Admire the ornate dcor of the Thai-style pavilion with its high ceilings, pitched roof and polished teakwood resembling a Thai temple, or wat.
As you dine, enjoy an approximate hour-long cultural performance on stage, including classical Thai dances, mock battles and scenes from popular Thai folklore. Admire the elaborate costumes and stylized movements of the graceful dancers as they perform. Against this charming backdrop, where riverboats travel up and down the Chao Phraya River, youll enjoy your lavish meal and dazzling entertainment!
- Lon phu talay: Crabmeat cooked in coconut milk
- Yaam talay: Spiced seafood salad
- Mussamun nuea: Southern-style beef curry with sweet potato and onion
- Goong phad prig daeng: Fried prawns with garlic and red chili sauce
- Khanom jeeb Thai: Steamed Thai dumplings filled with herbed minced chicken and peanut