OverviewFerry across the Chao Phraya River aboard a teak boat for an entertaining evening of delectable Thai food and a vibrant cultural show! Enjoy delicious dishes with a set dinner, featuring classic Thai fare, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotels Sala Rim Naam Restaurant in Bangkok. Watch dancers perform onstage, including classical Thai dances, mock battle scenes and beautiful folk dances as you dine. Enjoy transport in a private vehicle with your choice of accompaniment by a knowledgeable guide (if option selected).
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
- Lon phu talay: Crabmeat cooked in coconut milk
- Yaam talay: Spiced seafood salad
- Mussamun nuea: Southern-style beef curry with sweet potato and onion
- Goong phad prig daeng: Fried prawns with garlic and red chili sauce
- Khanom jeeb Thai: Steamed Thai dumplings filled with herbed minced chicken and peanut
Inclusions for Sala Rim Naam Dinner And Show At Mandarin Oriental In Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Cultural show
- Round-trip boat ride to Mandarin Oriental
- Professional driver
- English-speaking guide, if option selected
Exclusions for Sala Rim Naam Dinner And Show At Mandarin Oriental In Bangkok
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of 6 are free of charge
Please be advised to dress appropriately; no shorts, flip flops or sandals
Please note that on some occasions, the restaurant will be booked for a private event; in the event in which you have booked a date that was reserved for a private event, you will be provided alternative dates or a full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.