OverviewMake the most of your time in Boston or Salem with this high-speed ferry service. Travel in speed and style aboard a comfortable catamaran with your one-way or round-trip ticket, letting you visit two of Massachusettsâ most famous and historic stops. This swift boat ride is the best and fastest way to get you where you want to go!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourWhy settle for one great Massachusetts-city when you can experience two? With your one-way or round-trip ticket, take the high-speed ferry between Salem and Boston to experience two of the state’s most historic cities. Admire rich landscapes dotted with beautiful homes, fishing boats, and lighthouses as you’re whisked away to Salem or Boston, depending on your departure location. With twin diesel engines that propel you at a top speed of 33 knots, you’ll arrive at your destination in under an hour.
This 149-passenger vessel features a comfortable indoor-lounge and outdoor lower and upper decks, where you can admire picturesque views and feel the refreshing wind on your face.
The on-board galley offers a variety of breakfast and lunch items such as sandwiches, snacks, hot dogs and pretzels, as well as beverages such as coffee, sodas, juice, sports drinks, beer, wine and top-shelf cocktails. Three restrooms are available for your convenience.
Once in Salem, you'll be in walking distance to some of the city's best attractions such as the House of Seven Gables and the Peabody Essex Museum.
In Boston, it's an easy stride from the dock to the New England Aquarium, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and much more.
2017 Ferry from Boston:
8:00pm- Sunday - Friday, except May 28 and September 3
9:00pm- Saturdays, plus May 28 and September 3
2017 Ferry from Salem:
7:00am- Monday - Friday
8:00am- Saturdays, Sundays, May 29, July 4, September 4
7:00pm- Sunday - Friday, except May 28 and September 3
8:00pm- Saturdays, plus May 28 and September 3
Inclusions for Salem High-Speed Ferry
- High-speed ferry service between Boston and Salem
- Embarkation fee
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Salem High-Speed Ferry
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
Customers can reserve their return trip on a round-trip fare for another date at no additional cost
Please advise your desired departure time at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.