Salem Night Tour
OverviewWelcome to the home of Salem's best nightly "Haunt and History Tour!" Join the adventure every night at 8pm as our licensed guides lead you through legends, history, and the infamous hysteria of 1692. This is a (comfortable pace) walking tour of downtown Salem; please dress accordingly. The Salem Night Tour is largely attended so reservations are strongly suggested.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourTake a spooky stroll through downtown Salem, Massachusetts on this haunt and history, night walking tour.Join the adventure Friday and Saturday at 8pm or Sunday through Thursday at 6pm. Starting April 1st, we will be running every night at 8pm!
Licensed guides lead the way through legends, history, and the infamous hysteria of 1692 the Salem Witch Trials. This is a walking tour of historic downtown Salem that lasts about 90 minutes. Hear amazing stories of Salem's past and discover why Salem is one of the most beloved, historic, and haunted towns in America.
The route goes at a comfortable pace, rain or shine. This Salem night tour is typically well attended, so reservations are highly recommended.
Inclusions for Salem Night Tour
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Salem Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from other attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Experience Salem Combo: Two Afternoon Tours Plus One Haunted Evening Tour
- Salem Super Saver: Wax Museum and Witch Village
- Salem Excursion: Half Day Walking Tour
- Historic Overview of Salem Walking Tour
- Haunted History of Salem Walking Tour
- Historical Salem Cemetery Walking Tour
- 1692 Witch Trials Walking Tour in Salem