You will need to arrive to Teramo with a bus. (please specify in your email if you would like us to come pick you up with a minivan or to help you with the tickets). We will meet you in Teramo at around 9:20 am and then we will drive you to Salinello Canyon Natural Reserve. We will hike on an easy/medium trail (approximately 3 hours, including the visit to S. Michael's cloister). Then we will have a delicious lunch in a wonderful agriturismo with regional dishes. After lunch we will reach Civitella del Tronto, part of the exclusive club of "the most beautiful old villages of Italy"! We will walk through the tiny paths of this old fortified borgo, situated on a characteristic steep cliff. A visit to its marvellous fortress with its museum of old weapons and the time machine will carry us through past centuries, court jesters and medieval knights…a truly bewitching experience! Time to drive back to Teramo, where you will take the bus at 6. 40 pm.
- Group Tour
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meet up location: Bus station - Teramo (9:20am) End location: Bus station - Teramo (6:40pm)
OverviewHike through the stunning Salinello Canyon Natural Reserve, an amazing protected area dug by the Salinello River, which will lead you to ancient cloisters and stunning panoramas. Also visit an old fortress; learn about medieval courts and old legends, visit the old town and the museum of old weapons with this tour that offers you a blend of nature and culture.
- Hike natural wonders and visit an old fortress!
- Dive into past with us!
- Spend a day in nature and history! We will hike the stunning Salinello Canyon Natural Reserve, an amazing protected area dug by the Salinello River, which will lead us to ancient cloisters and stunning panoramas. Then come visit an old fortress; learn about medieval courts and old legends, visit the old town and the museum of old weapons…all this, satisfying our palates with a mouth-watering lunch made of succulent regional dishes!
Know More about this tour
- Transfer from the bus stop in Teramo to Civitella del Tronto and from Civitella del Tronto to the bus stop in Teramo.
- Nine hours with the two best foodies and funniest guides of all Abruzzo!
- Tickets for the visits (fortress and museum).
- Bus ticket from Rome (Tiburtina station) to Abruzzo and back to Rome (Tiburtina Station) - 30 euro (per person)
- Lunch with typical regional dishes - 30 euro (per person);
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.