Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge And Bath - LondonWrite a Review
Select Sightseeing-A Full Day escorted tour to magnificent Salisbury Cathedral and the ancient and mysterious Stonehenge, with a walking tour of Georgian Bath.
- Orientation tour of Salisbury, see Salisbury Cathedral
- Stop at Stonehenge
- Free walking tour of Georgian Bath
- Options for interior visits to Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Know More about this tour
Journey west in style to the beautiful city of Salisbury and its 750 year-old cathedral with a 404 ft spire, the tallest in England. This magnificent and historic building is an international symbol of Christianity and a world-class heritage attraction.
Optional: Purchase a ticket for an interior visit of the Cathedral to see the Magna Carta, the Chapter House and the oldest working clock in Europe, dating back to 1386.*
The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the wonders of the world, cloaked forever in intense debate over its purpose. It is the focal point in a landscape filled with pre-historic ceremonial structures, now a World Heritage Site.
Optional: Purchase a ticket from your guide for admission into Stonehenge, with an audio-guide tour.*
This beautiful Georgian city has some of the richest ancient history in Britain, and much of the most stunning architecture in Europe. See elegant honey-coloured crescents, beautiful Georgian squares and the delightful scenery along the banks of the River Avon. You'll enjoy views of the famous Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey, known locally as 'The Lantern of the West'.
Optional: Purchase a ticket to enter the Roman Baths and see the magnificent temple and bathing complex, still flowing with thermal water from its original source, and walk along ancient Roman pavements.
Inclusions for Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge And Bath
- Entrance fees are not included, but tickets may be purchased from your Tour Guide.
- The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.