Salt Lake City Grand Tour
OverviewOur most featured and educational tour available. Visit Salt Lake City see the Mormon temple tour from a whole new perspective and learn all about the rich history and culture that Salt Lake City has to offer! This tour takes approximately 2 to 3 hrs
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourLearn the history of the early Mormon Pioneers
Walk through the Temple grounds and experience the Tabernacles amazing acoustics
Observe the Salt Lake Valley from look out point
Stroll through the magnificent capitol building
Pass through Eagles Gate to the Governors Mansion
Drive through the oldest cemetery where the first pioneers are buried
See Olympic Stadium and Olympic Village
Explore This is The Place Heritage Park
See historic Trolley Square & City Library
Inclusions for Salt Lake City Grand Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Salt Lake City Grand Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.