OverviewDont miss the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir! In addition to a Salt Lake City sightseeing tour of sites including the State Capital Building, Old Deseret Village and Temple Square, youll be treated to a breathtaking performance of one of the most celebrated choirs in history. Choose an intimate evening rehearsal on Thursdays or a full-blown concert on Sunday mornings.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your downtown hotel, you’ll be taken on a brief tour of Salt Lake City. First stop is the State Capitol Building, noted as one of America’s most beautiful capitol buildings. Next, visit the historic Mormon Trail and stop by Old Deseret Village, also known as Pioneer Village.
Explore the gardens of Temple Square, see historic Fort Douglas, admire 100-year-old mansions and churches, pass by Utah State University and venues used in the 2002 Winter Olympics, and see the Pony Express Monument.
The highlight of your tour is hearing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing! Depending on the season, you’ll head to either the LDS Conference Center or the Mormon Tabernacle to enjoy an amazing live performance of one of the most celebrated choirs in history. The 360-member, all-volunteer Mormon Tabernacle Choir has won Grammy and Emmy Awards due to their beautiful sounds and stellar performances. You’ve never heard anything like it!
For a more intimate experience, choose the Thursday evening tour. After your sightseeing tour, have dinner in Brigham Young’s pioneer home (own expense) before watching a Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsal accompanied by the beautiful sounds of the organ player.
Or, choose the Sunday morning tour to witness a full concert, broadcasted live. You’ll take a sightseeing tour and have lunch (own expense) after the concert.
After this amazing musical experience, you’ll be taken back to your downtown hotel.
Inclusions for Salt Lake City Tour And Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels
Exclusions for Salt Lake City Tour And Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup is from downtown hotels only
Please contact tour operator via email to arrange pickup
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.