Salta City Half Day TourWrite a Review
From USD 22
OverviewTour one of the cities with more history of Argentina and one of the best preserved. If you visit Salta, you can not miss this tour of the city and its surroundings.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe Salta Province is located in the Northwest of Argentina, about 1600 km from the city of Buenos Aires. It has a population of 1,215,000 inhabitants and a temperature range of 25 to 36º degrees Celsius. It is 1,187 meters above sea level in the Lerma Valley, at the foot of Cerro San Bernardo. Its beautiful landscapes attract tourists from around the world.
On this your, you will visit the main attractions of the city of Salta. In a vehicular route, Meet the Plaza 9 de Julio, the Cathedral, the Cabildo, the Casa de Uriburu, the Convent of San Francisco, the Convent and the Cerro San Bernardo, monument to Guemes and February 20, the Quebrada de San Lorenzo and the handicraft market.
Inclusions for Salta City Half Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Salta City Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.