Salta Historic Folk Walk Including A Traditional Peña
OverviewDiscover northern folk roots through a guided tour of the main points of meeting poets and musicians over this 3-hour tour. Learn about the city of Salta, including its traditions and culturally-rich history. Participate in a Pea with locals as you dance the night away.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from centrally located Salta hotels. From there, your professional guide will transport you to a "Pea", a concentration of people united to play guitars and regional instruments. Local traditions and habits greatly influence the gathering. Discover northern folk roots through a guided tour of the main points of the area. See where poets and musicians salteos meet up and tour. Listen as your guide tells you fun tales about the history of the Pea.
During the Pea, learn the basic steps of the traditional dance. Salta has been the birthplace of folklore and singers, for those interested and want to participate in music and dance. Gatos, chacareras and zambas are all part of Salta's extensive history. The region is also well-known for its unique landscapes and variety of wines. Conclude the tour at the Pea where you can keep enjoying the music or return to your hotel (drop-off not included).
Inclusions for Salta Historic Folk Walk Including A Traditional Peña
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- "Pea" entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Exclusions for Salta Historic Folk Walk Including A Traditional Peña
- Gratuities (optional)
- Return transfer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.